Show Us Your Best Landscape Photo

Discussion
  • (will not be published)

188 Responses to “Show Us Your Best Landscape Photo”
  1. Clifford J Park

Taken in Jasper National Park. I Came across this small herd of female elk and their calves grazing along the highway and I was able to capture this shot from the caw

• Customer Service

Hello Photographers!

Make sure that you’re uploading your photos to the correct area! We’d love to see your works of art! If you go to the top of the page, on the right side, you’ll see a white box with the option to upload your photo. You will want to fill out the from below the upload box and once you’re finished, you’ll click on the yellow “Share Your Photo” button!

Sincerely,

Jessica
      Outdoor Photography Guide Video Membership

2. Bob Duncan

we werre looking at the mountains 180 deggrees to this shot and my wife turned around and said wow and I turned and got this shot.

• Nico

If you go to the top of the page on the right side, there is a box that says upload file. Enter the details and then hit share your photo button

3. Bill Higgins

The Aurora and the weather cooperated last weekend! This was the first time I photographed the Aurora, I hope future photos look even better! (Canon 5DSr, 11-24 lens, f/4, ISO 6400, 15s)

• Flor

I frequently go to Hacienda Heights hiking trails and at the time I took this lush landscape photo of the adjacent hills, southern California had a lot of rain – thus, the green hills :).

4. Carmen

Remote and beautiful salt springs at Grosbeak Lake in the North West Territories – used a Tamron 18-400mm…

5. Debbie Hunt

Taken during a windy day after a snow storm. Best time to take photos is when no one else is out there with the camera. Too cold!

6. Judy Meyer

While in Hawaii I was able to take some pictures from a helicopter of Fissure 8 lava field from the 2018 volcanic eruption.

7. Alton T Puckett

Walking along beach, observed the sand fence with dunes, framed the shot, but only had my old Canon point and shoot 6 megapixel camera with me. Final print was 12×30, matted and framed to 16×34. The natural grain resembles Kodak ISO400 Tri-X.

8. Kenneth Stewart, D.O.

Out driving around by myself in Grand Tetons National Park when the sky started to darken. I pulled over and shot these amazing colors.

9. Bob Smith

This old cannery saw millions of Fraser R. salmon pass across it’s processing floor before being torn dow in 1973. It had been out of use as a cannery for many years before that but served as storage facility for old wooden gill netters and as a home base for local waterfowls heading out into the foreshore marshes of the Fraser R. to harvest the plentiful ducks and snow geese.

10. Yvonne

Sunset ferry to Kangaroo Island South Australia from Cape Jervis on the mainland, taken first day of Spring

11. Don Bromberg

I was recently in the Portland, Oregon area, made a visit to Cannon Beach. This photo was taken from a lookout in the Ecola State Park.

12. PETER

After a five mile trek around the volcano seen in the background, we were delighted to be taken to these fabulous waterfalls in Puerto Varas, Chile.

13. PETER

After an afternoon rainstorm over Cancun, this beautiful rainbow formed right in front of us over the bay.

14. John Munnerlyn

Driving Route 66 and made a stop at the Petrified Forest National Park in Arizona.

15. Clifford Park

On a day trip into the Kolob Canyon National Park I encountered some rain clouds up at the higher view point.

16. Augusto Rebagliati

Found these pelicans in La Chira Beach, Chorrillos, Lima, Perú. f/10, 1/800, ISO 100, 250mm, Nikon D-80. March 2019

17. Tracey Nash

My Home State in Australia, went for a visit, now living in Queensland, when I get home sick I just look at my photos. This photo taken about 1 hr before sunset.

18. Harold Jerrell

A cold near zero morning at Shillalah Falls near Cumberland Gap National Historical Park. The sun had just risen and was striking the mountain near the top of the photo.

19. Gary Miller

Traveling the Beartooth Highway out the northeast entrance to Yellowstone, we stopped along Soda Butte Creek for a great view back to the Beartooth.

20. Megan M

My friend and I drove to the Badlands at the last minute. We were fortunate enough to catch a beautiful sunset while we were there.

21. Megan M.

I hiked dozens and dozens of steps to get to the bottom of the High Falls at Tettegouche State Park. This is the highest waterfall in Minnesota. The sun was shining and the water was cool. Perfect place to rest and eat a snack.

22. brenda Hanson

I live on this pond in eastern Maine. This photo was taken of “the calm after a storm.” It is such a beautiful spot and affords me many photo opportunities during all the seasons in this small New England town.

23. Edward A

The view of the Land Axis of Canberra, Australian Capital Territory taken towards Capital Hill.

24. Cliff

Enjoying a beautiful summer day fishing & was captivated by this golden sunset just over the bridge

25. Thys

Just lazing around on a Sunday afternoon and took this photo of a nearby lake in a local park

26. Jim Bloodsworth

Having dinner on the northwest coast of Barbados, on holiday with my wife and two of our daughters, we couldn’t pass up the tropical color combinations framing the sea at sunset.

27. Charlie Mailman

Was driving around Minburn Alberta and saw this small pond and the rolling hills in the background.

28. Jo Raymond

My husband and I have been camping in this valley for many years. It’s beauty takes our breath away every time we visit. This photo show’s it’s natural beauty of where high desert meets the mountains.

29. Peggie Laws

Just one of my sunflowers. The sky was turbulent, and the flower so tall, I was able to get this cool perspective.

30. don ashley

Sunset taken in Dunedin, Fl looking across the ocean at Clearwater, Fl off in the distance.

31. Jim Uhing

Eye of the Beholder – Shot last month on Big Talbot Island, FL. There’s a beach facing East with tons of driftwood. I did exposure bracketing as it was early in the morning and merged into an HDR photo. Canon 5D Mark III, 31mm, ISO 100, f/14, 1/5-1/320sec

32. Emily Straw

First ever sunrise attempt, so lucky to be surrounded by the beautiful country side of Wiltshire, England.

33. Casey

After a heavy rain the precipitation was just right and created this beautiful double rainbow. I wanted something in the foreground so I chose the fence and got low enough to shoot up at it.

34. Kayla

I just bought a new cannon camera and used it with this photo. I love this viewpoint of downtown because from here you can see the stone arch bridge, downtown and the new US Bank stadium to the left.

35. David Burckhard

A storm was passing over the mountain as we arrived at the trailhead. No one was on the trail as we began our hike in near zero visibility. As the clouds cleared away, they revealed vignettes into the meadows along our trek.

36. Paul Schneider

I shot this from a mountain house I was staying at in Asheville NC. The sun was just coming up and the fog was starting to burn-off

37. PAUL

If you haven’t been to Iceland to practice your photography, I highly recommend it. There are no bad images!

38. sharon

This shot was taken on a nice kayak trip at Paint Creek, Ohio. Was a lovely day & the reflection was just beautiful.

39. Larry C Mingledorff

Photo was taken at Cannon Beach to capture a well known landmark in the area—The Haystack. As a bonus the photo includes a couple of “Beach Cowgirls” on a morning ride.

40. Bev Sawyer

Any season of the year at sunrise, you cannot take a bad picture. This is why I get up early.

41. Doug Sudduth

Psalm 19 begins: The heavens are telling the glory of God; and the firmament proclaims his handiwork. Day to day pours forth speech, and night to night declares knowledge. There is no speech, nor are there words; their voice is not heard; yet their voice goes out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In the heavens he has set a tent for the sun (end of excerpt) You now see what I saw, there, all the time in the waning sunlight. Just quietly there, like waiting for me to turn to see it.

42. Warren B.

Taking a walk near the zoo in Waikiki when the tree branches above my head caught my eye. Branches were angled in all directions with a sunny sky and light leaf cover made an interesting abstract.

43. Taylor Dater, Suzanne

October 2018 in Scotland in the highlands after a climb up to the top of a ridge. Seven shots combined in Lightroom to make this pano.

44. maidenfaerie

We found this perfect swimming hole in the Sierra’s 1/2 hour outside of Nevada City. The water was wonderful on a hot summer day!

45. Melody Hermans

I was visiting to see the Terra Cotta Warrior Exhibit at Troy State University Arts Center
    The buildings and trees reflecting inspired this capture.

46. Chris Macy

A beautiful autumn day to pay respect to the fallen at the Arlington National Cemetary

47. Frances Kuelz

I was in Greenland on a Schooner and this is one of the many amazing icebergs we saw. This was taken with my Olympus OMD M1 and the 12-40mm F2.8 lens. The settings were iso 200, f11, 1/200sec at 13mm.

48. Connie Harris-Bunker

November 2014, Arlington, SD
    The Dedication Project #001 titled “Simple Beauty”
    The winters here are long and hard with wind chills reaching up to -60 in the region where I lived. I loved the trees in the wintertime because they looked like something out of a story book with their perfect shape and their boughs covered in snow. The skies were almost always gray in the winter months so it was helpful to be able to “see” the beauty in my surroundings.

49. Alice Vanderhaeghe

This is the most beautiful bird in an elegant pose. Perfect capture, light and composition!

50. Linda Solari

I took this in the Owyhee Mountains in Southern Idaho while trying to find the wild horses that live there. Unfortunately I didn’t find the horses, but the terrain was so pretty that I took this image.

51. Linda Solari

The sunsets on Lake Oroville California are stunning. This is one of many I have taken over the years. Hope you all like it. I love the lavender color of the sky and lake.

52. Frances Kuelz

Sony A7R iii, 24-105mm ISO 100, 105mm, f11, 1/80sec. Website: https//:franceskuelz.smugmug.com

53. Mansoor Ladha

The picture was taken while touring Phoenix, Arizona. A popular look-out site for tourists and local residents formed by the rock formation.

54. Juliana

Morning sunbeam through mist from the Pacific Ocean at Cape Lookout, Tillamook, Oregon. 1/60, f22, 28mm, 1600 ISO, Canon Rebel EOS T6

• Customer Service

Hey Lee!

Thanks for letting us know!

We went ahead and let our photographers know to post in the box at the top of the page!

Sincerely,

Jessica
      Outdoor Photography Guide Video Membership

• Customer Service

Hello Photographers!

Sincerely,

Jessica
      Outdoor Photography Guide Video Membership

55. Maria Denardo

I was on a job site early morning.
    The fog was screamin at me to take a shot…it was so peace n COLD!

• Customer Service

Hello Photographer!

Sincerely,

Jessica
      Outdoor Photography Guide Video Membership

56. Robin Dodd

Winifred Falls The Royal National Park Sydnay NSW. Quite a rough walk on a fire trail to reach this location and lucky it had been raining just before we visited so we were able to enjoy a cup of coffee and soak up the beauty of the falls

• Customer Service

Hello Photographer!

Make sure that you’re uploading your photos to the correct area. We’d love to see your works of art!

If you go to the top of the page, on the right side, you’ll see a white box with the option to upload your photo. You will want to fill out the form below the upload box and once you’re finished, you’ll click on the yellow “Share Your Photo” button!

Sincerely,