9 Day Tuscany Tour Package Includes:
- Round-trip international airfare from New York JFK Airport to Florence, Italy. (Airfare available from your closest international airport for an additional fee. First/Business class upgrades available)
- Private deluxe motor coach and driver.
- Professional Craftours tour escort the entire time.
- First-class hotel accommodations. (Suite upgrades available)
- Delicious buffet breakfast served daily and special welcome & farewell dinners.
- A visit to the town of Pisa to see the famous Leaning Tower.
- Photography workshops with a OPG professional photographer contributor.
- A daily photography enhancement chat with OPG photography contributor.
- A drive through the regions of Tuscany and Chianti to photograph the incredible scenery.
- Visiting three towns of the famous Cinque Terre (Includes train ride tickets)
- A photo walking tour of the city of Florence with a professional guide.
- A Tuscan cooking lesson with our Italian “mama” chef.
- Photographing a family owned winery.
- 5-course farewell dinner at a Tuscan farmhouse complete with a variety of wines and limoncello.
- A photo walking tour of Montecatini Terme.
- Photographing the San Lorenzo market in Florence.
- A visit to an Italian Mosaic Studio to photograph master artisans.
- A funicolare ride to the small hillside town of Montecatini Alto.
- Shopping and photography opportunities in the medieval town of San Gimignano.
- A visit to the American Cemetery & Memorial outside of Florence.
- All taxes are included in this package and insurance highly recommended.
- A leisurely walking and photo tour of Lucca with a professional local guide.
- A Craftours lanyard, luggage tag and commemorative gift.
Tuscany HighlightsMontecatini TermeMontecatini Terme is an Italian district of 21,095 inhabitants within the province of Pistoia in Tuscany, Italy. The most important center in Valdinievole. The town is located at the eastern end of Piana di Lucca and has a strong vocation for tourism, as well as industrial and commercial industries based around the spa, which in turn has increased the interest for hotel accommodation in the region.FlorenceFlorence is the capital city of the Italian region of Tuscany and of the province of Florence. It is the most populous city in Tuscany, with approximately 370,000 inhabitants, expanding to over 1.5 million in the metropolitan area. Florence is famous for its history: a center of medieval European trade and finance and one of the wealthiest cities of the time,it is considered the birthplace of the Renaissance, and has been called “the Athens of the Middle Ages”. A turbulent political history includes periods of rule by the powerful Medici family, and numerous religious and republican revolutions. From 1865-71 the city was the capital of the recently established Kingdom of Italy.Tuscan Cooking ClassWe will visit a family owned winery where we will participate in an authentic Tuscan Cooking Lesson. This is a hands-on class, and we’ll each learn how to make homemade pasta, different sauces, sample homemade crostini, and learn the recipe to make the popular Italian drink, Limoncello. Following our cooking lesson, we’ll walk into the vineyard and learn about wine making and olive oil production. This is followed by wine tasting and a delicious five course lunch!
Optional ToursRome Extension – October 4th – 7th, 2020Package Includes:
- First-class hotel accommodations in the central part of Rome.
- Daily breakfast and a welcome dinner.
- Private deluxe motor coach and driver the entire time.
- Panoramic tour of Rome including stopping for photograph opportunities.
- A tour of the Vatican Museum and St. Peter’s Basilica.
- Airport/hotel transfers for all full package guests.
- Free time for shopping, sightseeing and photography on your own.
- A special lecture on “photography enhancement tips” by our guest photographer.
- All taxes and insurance recommended.
- A Craftours escort the entire time of the tour.
- The cost of this optional Rome package is $898.00 per person based on double occupancy.
Testimonials from past Tuscany ToursJackie Kersh – “This was my first trip to Europe and a great way to go. Everything was planned and arranged so that all I had to do was show up! Our daily excursions were to places that were interesting and fun. I liked that we were given a lot of free time to shop and explore on our own as well as the guided tours.” Paula Morrison – “The Tuscany tour was amazing! Italy has been on my bucket list for quite some time. I am so happy that Craftours made this trip of a lifetime exceed my wildest dreams! The magnificent itinerary, lodging, food, transportation and tour guides were beyond spectacular! Our group became one big family because we shared such amazing memories that will last a lifetime! Thank you all for such a grand time!” Wayne & Jenny Harwood – “My wife and I have traveled Craftours to Tuscany with a quilting group from Los Angeles a few years ago. I have to say, by far, this was the best vacation we have taken in the 32 years we have been married. The hotel we stayed in was exceptional, the tour guides were knowledgeable and polite, and everything that was planned and the things we did exceeded our expectations. This testimonial is written with the intent to persuade husbands to travel with their wives on these trips. Even though there is a quilting element to the tour, I never felt it was anything that got in the way of my happiness as a person who does not quilt. We are looking forward to traveling to China next year. We have no doubt it will be another great adventure.” To make your reservation call us at 815-663-4046 or Toll-Free at: 877-887-1188 (USA or Canada) 02393-880068 (UK) 18-0010-6424 (Australia) or submit your reservation online. Click here to view all tours.