Lesson 1: Make, Don’t Take

THIS PAGE IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR OPG GOLD MEMBERS.

In order to view this lesson, you must be logged in to your GOLD member account. Click here to log in.

Discussion
  • (will not be published)

42 Responses to “Lesson 1: Make, Don’t Take”
  1. Bill

I have been saying for several months now that I am getting to be a great snapshot photographer. But was stuck as to were or what to do different, looking forward to seeing what these weeks can do. I’ll just need to push myself to actually do the course.

• CB Friedland

One of my favorite things to do is challenge people Cynthia! Great to hear you are excited, and let me know if I can help along the way!

2. jl_mannsz

This course looks really interesting can’t wait to get started. I just want to step right into Lesson 1,

3. ana.barbosa.anderson

Wonderful intro to the course! Gave me a sense of inspiration and motivation. Thank you.

Would love to follow you on Instagram, but all I’ve found is an old account. What is your Instagram username?

4. mikemcbride

Have been photographing for more than 40 years with a creative eye but I am looking forward to being challenged in new ways with this course!

5. lietzlorraine

This is Cool! I got the email today. I plan to give it a try!! Looking forward to it and Looking forward to learning from the others who accept the challenge as well!!

6. ROY

Just getting started with the gold .I`ve been shooting 36/37 years however I need these lessons to improve my photography so it can strike a cord as opposed to being a strange snapshot . Looking forward to these lessons .

7. Christopher Guerrieri

Im going to give it a try, fingers are crossed, lets improve together!

8. Joseph Garrett

Interesting challenge. I’ll get out this weekend and do my 20 pushups…er..take my 20 photos. I know just the spot…

Looking forward to connecting with the Facebook group…