Lesson 1: Make, Don’t Take

THIS PAGE IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR OPG GOLD MEMBERS.

In order to view this lesson, you must be logged in to your GOLD member account. Click here to log in.

Discussion
  • (will not be published)

64 Responses to “Lesson 1: Make, Don’t Take”
  1. Bill
    Bill

I have been saying for several months now that I am getting to be a great snapshot photographer. But was stuck as to were or what to do different, looking forward to seeing what these weeks can do. I’ll just need to push myself to actually do the course.

CB Friedland

One of my favorite things to do is challenge people Cynthia! Great to hear you are excited, and let me know if I can help along the way!

2. jl_mannsz
    jl_mannsz

This course looks really interesting can’t wait to get started. I just want to step right into Lesson 1,

3. ana.barbosa.anderson
    ana.barbosa.anderson

Wonderful intro to the course! Gave me a sense of inspiration and motivation. Thank you.

Would love to follow you on Instagram, but all I’ve found is an old account. What is your Instagram username?

4. mikemcbride
    mikemcbride

Have been photographing for more than 40 years with a creative eye but I am looking forward to being challenged in new ways with this course!

5. lietzlorraine
    lietzlorraine

This is Cool! I got the email today. I plan to give it a try!! Looking forward to it and Looking forward to learning from the others who accept the challenge as well!!

6. ROY
    ROY

Just getting started with the gold .I`ve been shooting 36/37 years however I need these lessons to improve my photography so it can strike a cord as opposed to being a strange snapshot . Looking forward to these lessons .

7. Christopher Guerrieri
    Christopher Guerrieri

Im going to give it a try, fingers are crossed, lets improve together!

8. Joseph Garrett
    Joseph Garrett

Interesting challenge. I’ll get out this weekend and do my 20 pushups…er..take my 20 photos. I know just the spot…

Looking forward to connecting with the Facebook group…

9. Joseph Worrick
    Joseph Worrick

Hello all, I am excited to take this course. I have been taking (photos) snapshots for a long time and am just now learning about creative shooting, camera settings and editing my photos. I am hoping I can absorb what Mr. Friedland will be teaching in this course. I do have a couple of questions for Mr. Friedland, are we suppose to create an album for this class and keep all our photos taken during this class in folders of each lesson? As for sharing photos with the group, I am guessing just the photos from this point forward. Thank you, Semper Fi, Joe W.

10. Dan Brighurst
    Dan Brighurst

This has made me think already and I haven’t even gone out yet. Is the aim to use only one lens?

11. Maurice Ndole
    Maurice Ndole

I have posted some of my photos created in Yosemite National Park on the Facebook page.

12. Suzanne
    Suzanne

Even when I log in as a Gold Member, I am not able to get any information about this course

13. Jogesh
    Jogesh

The web page -http://www.cbfriedlandphotography.com/Artist/ link is not working.

14. Paul
    Paul

I am new to this website and to the classes. I am a gold member. Is there an explanation as to how to take the course, upload images, ask questions and get critiques? I just got an email today for “Make, Don’t Take Lesson 1” which is how I found out about this class

Customer Service

Hello Paul!

To read through the first lesson, make sure you’re logged into your Gold membership! To check to see if you’re logged in, at the top of the page your name will be listed or it’ll say “Login”.

Once you’re logged in, you can read through Lesson 1 and in the lesson, it tells you where and how to upload your photos from this lesson!

If you have any other questions, please feel free to email, chat, or call us at 1-855-208-0652.

Sincerely,

Jessica
      Outdoor Photography Guide Video Membership

15. Michael Rothschild
    Michael Rothschild

And just as soon as the #$%^! forest fires go out and the air clears I’m going to give this a try!

16. Teresa McKee
    Teresa McKee

I requested to join the Gold FB group a week or so ago. Haven’t been accepted into the group yet. Looking forward to getting in and working thru this lesson!

Customer Service

Hello Gary,
      Thank you for contacting us. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble logging in to your Gold membership. Please follow the instructions below to login:
      1. Visit: http://outdoorphotographyguide.com
      2. Click on Log In in the upper right hand corner of the web page.
      3. Enter your email address: ggart67@aol.com and we have reset your password to: abc123, then click on Login to log in.
      4. You may change your password by clicking on PASSWORD under your Account Dashboard, when you first log in.
      If you are still having trouble logging in, please chat, email, or contact us at 1-855-231-0652.
      Sincerely,

Shelley
      Outdoor Photography Guide Video Membership

17. Glenn Dail
    Glenn Dail

For me most of the pictures would be snap shots due to the fact I feel that there is always room for improvement.

brettossman

That would be the Facebook group mentioned in the lesson below:

“Don’t forget to share your favorite images with us in the OPG GOLD Membership Community Facebook Group! Be sure to tag your images from this lesson with #SeeLesson1.”

Customer Service

Hello. You have now been accepted! Let us know if you have any questions.
      Jean