NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Sweepstakes Entry Period/Sponsor: The Outdoor Photography Guide Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:01 AM Central Time (“CT”) on 05/04/16 and ends at 11:59:59 PM CT on 05/18/16 (the “Sweepstakes Entry Period”). Sponsor: TN Marketing LLC (“Sponsor”), 1903 Wayzata Boulevard East, Wayzata, MN 55391. Sweepstakes is governed by U.S. law. Void where prohibited by law.
2. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to individuals who are: legal residents of the 50 United States or District of Columbia age 18 or older. Employees of Sponsor, Tamron USA, Inc., their respective affiliated companies and its advertising and promotion agencies and anyone involved with the Sweepstakes (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter or win.
3. How to enter: To be eligible for the Sweepstakes, all entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. To enter go to the Outdoor Photography Guide entry form page http://go.outdoorphotographyguide.com/tamron_giveaway/fill out the entry form, and submit. Only 1 entry per person/email address during the Sweepstakes Entry Period; entries with duplicate email addresses or multiple entries using different email addresses for a single individual will be disqualified. All entries and requests become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered, or mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices are void. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
4. Prize: One prize package will be awarded. One winner will receive their choice of one of three prizes: Tamron SP 15-30mm F/2.8 Di VC USD ($1,199 retail value), Tamron SP 150-600mm Di VC USD ($1,069 retail value), or Tamron 28-300mm Di VC PZD ($849 retail value). Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. An IRS form 1099 for the retail value of the prize will be filed in the name of the winner as required by law. Winner is responsible for all local, state and federal taxes and fees, if any. No substitution permitted or cash equivalent, except in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Prize will be awarded to the individual who submitted an Entry and is non-transferrable. If the prize value awarded is $600 or over an IRS form 1099 will be filed in the name of the winner as required by law.
5. Selection of Winner: The winner will be determined in a random drawing from all eligible entries received on or about 05/19/16. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
6. Winner Notification: The potential winner will be notified via the email they provided at entry. The potential winner will be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and release (“Release”) within 7 days of the date on the Release to be eligible to be awarded the prize. If a potential winner is a minor as determined by the laws of the state in which s/he resides (“Minor’), the Minor’s parent or legal guardian will have to sign the Release on the Minor’s behalf. If a potential prize winner does not respond to the winner notification email (email will be sent 3 times over a 5 day period), or if said email is returned as undeliverable, or if the potential prize winner does not return the completed and executed Release within 7 days, or if an entrant is otherwise found to be ineligible, does not provide required information, or if the selected winner cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason, the potential prize winner will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner will be selected from among the remaining eligible entries. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification procedures in connection with the selection of an alternate winner. All decisions and results of Sponsor are final and binding. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use each winner’s name, prize won, town where winner is located and likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation. Tamron will be sending winner the prize to the address provided on the Release.
7. General: Entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, and on their behalf, and on behalf of their respective heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives, successors and assigns (“Releasing Parties”), release, defend and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities, as well as the respective employees, officers, directors and agents of each (“Released Parties”), from any and all actions, causes of action, suits, indirect or direct damages, including consequential damages, incidental damages, punitive or exemplary damages, judgments, claims and demands whatsoever, in law or equity, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, against Released Parties which any one or more of the Releasing Parties ever had, now have or hereafter can, shall or may have which in any way arise out of or result from entrant’s participation, acceptance and use or misuse of any prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of any prize. The Winners acknowledge that the Sponsor and all other businesses concerned with this Sweepstakes and their agents do not make, nor are in any manner responsible for any warranty or representations, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the quality, conditions, fitness or merchantability of any aspect of the prize except that such prize shall be subject to manufacturer’s standard warranty. Sponsor will not be liable if Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal, state, or local government law, order, or regulation, or order of any court or other cause not within Sponsor’s control. Entrants assume all liability for any injury, including death or damage caused or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of any prize. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered, or mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices are void. The Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) lost, late, misdirected, illegible entries; (ii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof; (iii) any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes, or (iv) the failure of any third party to comply with the instructions and proper administration of this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to permanently disqualify from any sweepstakes it sponsors any person it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules; and terminate the Sweepstakes if it becomes technically corrupted (including if a computer virus or system malfunction inalterably impairs its ability to conduct the Sweepstakes), or to select winners from among all eligible entries received prior to termination. This Sweepstakes shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A. without regard to its conflicts of laws rules which could cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES. ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY’S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL & CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. SPONSOR’S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY TERM OF THESE RULES SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF THAT PROVISION.
8. Winners Name: For the name of the winner (available 30 days after the Sweepstakes ends) send a self-addressed envelope no later than 90 days after the Sweepstakes ends to Outdoor Photography Guide Sweepstakes c/o TN Marketing LLC., 1903 Wayzata Boulevard East, Wayzata, MN 55391.
This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or Twitter, nor is Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or Twitter associated with the Sweepstakes in any way. You understand that you are providing information to Sponsor and not to Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or Twitter. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to Sponsor. Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
I am SO very disappointed that Canadians are not able to enter this contest. I have heard great things about Tamron lenses and have been thinking about purchasing one in the future. However, if Tamron and the OutdoorphotoraphyGuide wants to market it’s newletter and encourage Canadian members to purchase packages, then allowing Canadians to participate in your Contests would be a great start. JMO. 🙁
Yes, it is too bad Canadians can’t enter. That Tamron 15-3omm would fit nicely in my bag.
As per others, too bad Canadians aren’t eligible
Why are Canadians not allowed to enter? We pay our fees as well.
Hello Mike, thank you for your question. Unfortunately, at this time, this offer is only valid U.S residents only. We appreciate your feedback and it has been forwarded to the proper department. Your comments are important to us and help with the development of new programs and offers. We will continue to listen and work hard for your complete satisfaction. Thank you.
I’m with you Mike. But I’m pretty sure if it was open to anyone in the world who pays their fees just like Americans, anyone running an American contest would make sure no one outside their boarders would win.