Travel to Maine’s north woods and a North Carolina wildlife refuge where outdoor photographer Doug Gardner gives you tips on photographing moose, loons, and waterfowl. He shows you how to waterproof your equipment, the use of waders and camouflage, and the importance of tracking and scouting. You will learn the ideal camera settings, metering techniques, how to hold sharp focus, and where to position yourself to take advantage of the changing light.
Doug photographs moose and loons feeding in a north woods pond. He captures pintails and snow geese in flight and on the water, at dawn and dusk. Join pro shooter Doug Gardner for this exciting series on wildlife photography.
MORE IN THIS COURSE:
- Capturing Moose, Loons & Waterfowl – Course Preview
- Photographing Moose and Their Habitats
- Capturing Moose and Loons
- Photographing Wildlife in Maine
- Geese Photography Tips and Techniques
- Tips for Photographing Flying Birds
- Photographing Waterfowl Tips and Techniques
- Outdoor Photography Forum and Tips