Nighttime can bring a whole new set of interesting subjects for you to shoot, but the low light can also introduce some photography challenges. In this session you will learn how to shoot in low light and get some great nighttime street scene shots.
Shooting at night can result in some great photos; it can also be one of the biggest challenges for photographers. This session provides some low light photography tips that will give you ideas for low light shooting as well as tips for shooting neon lights and moving traffic.
Learn how to create interesting, engaging nighttime photos and how to shoot so that you can incorporate several of your photos into a stunning panoramic picture. While this video mainly tells you how to shoot a nighttime street scene, you can take the metering, lighting, and other technical tips and apply them to your low light photography no matter where you’re shooting.
MORE IN THIS COURSE:
- Coastal Beach Photography Tips: Water, Wildlife, and Culture—Course Preview
- Protecting Your Gear
- Finding Interesting Photography Subjects by the Beach
- Native Bird Photography Tips in Natural Environments
- Shooting Creatively in Midday Light
- Using Infrared Digital Photography Filters and Polarizing Filters
- Beach Photo Ideas for Capturing an Iconic Beach Image
- The Art of Storytelling
- Underwater Photography Tips
- Patience Is Key: Photographing Wildlife
- Completing the Story: Nighttime Photos