Photographing Atlantic Puffins is not just as simple as setting up and shooting away. Doug discusses several things for you to keep in mind as you seek to photograph these fascinating birds.
A trip to photograph Atlantic Puffins may be quite different from most of your other wildlife photography expeditions. You will get some important information in this session regarding booking time, getting to the island, access to the location, and the constraints on your physical space once you get there. Doug talks about the equipment he is using, which matters greatly in such a small spot, and he talks about what you can expect with regard to being able to compose and frame the shots within the tight area.
MORE IN THIS COURSE:
- Photographing Puffins Along Maine’s Coastline – Course Preview
- Using a Graduated Neutral Density Filter for Landscapes
- Background on Atlantic Puffins
- Considerations when Photographing Puffins
- Wildlife Photography Techniques for Better Composition