In this session, you’ll learn tips for finding and capturing your perfect sunset shot, and what to do when that shot isn’t working out. You’ll realize how you can see more creatively and improve your timing to catch better shots of sunsets in nature.
How do you get that stunning sunset shot? What’s the secret of pro photographers? You might be surprised. This session discusses the process of finding amazing shots, what elements to look for, and how can you use patterns, creative framing, and “chasing the light” to capture sunsets and nature.
Sunset shots are some of the prettiest, unfortunately they don’t always turn out the way you hope. Learn how to capture what you are seeing, and learn tricks to make those shots really stand out. Taking sunset shots can be rewarding and challenging at the same time. As always, you are “chasing the light” and sometimes your window to the perfect shot is small.
MORE IN THIS COURSE:
- Tips for Landscape Photography in the Mountains – Course Preview
- Mountain Landscape Photography Gear Tips
- Mountain Photography Tips for Weather and Lighting
- Fall Foliage Photography in the Mountains
- Water Photography Tips for Shooting in the Mountains
- Morning in the Mountains
- Mountain Subjects and Tips for Shooting Each
- Photography Textures and Patterns When Shooting Outdoors
- How to use a Light Meter and Live View on Your DSLR
- Fall Lake at Sunset