Whenever you see an amazing waterfall you want to photograph, you should immediately start deciding what kind of gear you’re going to use to take the photo. Waterfall photography requires some of the basic outdoor photography gear with one very important filter also. In this tutorial, I’ll take you through the essential gear you need to shoot waterfalls, what each piece of gear will do for you as a photographer, why you don’t have to spend a fortune on photography gear, and the most important piece of gear for your waterfall photography.
See all videos in our Waterfall Photography in Great Smoky Mountains National Park Course:
- Waterfall Photography in Great Smoky Mountains National Park – Course Preview
- Best Weather for Waterfall Photography
- Essential Gear for Waterfall Photography
- Using the Right Settings for Waterfall Photography
- A Guide to Waterfall Photography Composition
- Shooting in the Rain