Learn how to take your mountain and other outdoor landscape shots to the next level. You’ll learn how to use sunlight, the time of day, and other natural elements to create compelling images that pop. Weed out distracting elements, maximize the beauty of the natural environment, and bring your vision to life.
How do you capture those beautiful mountain shots? Often, the final photo just doesn’t seem to do it justice. Getting those shots is easier when you exercise patience, learn to see the shot creatively, and identify any elements that take away from what you are trying to capture.
This session gives you helpful instruction and tips for capturing the beauty of mountains, trees, and streams, helping you take these subjects from “just okay” to something that you can be proud of. You’ll see stunning examples of mountain photography that will make you want to grab your gear and head right out!
MORE IN THIS COURSE:
- Tips for Landscape Photography in the Mountains – Course Preview
- Mountain Landscape Photography Gear Tips
- Mountain Photography Tips for Weather and Lighting
- Fall Foliage Photography in the Mountains
- Water Photography Tips for Shooting in the Mountains
- Morning in the Mountains
- Mountain Subjects and Tips for Shooting Each
- Photography Textures and Patterns When Shooting Outdoors
- How to use a Light Meter and Live View on Your DSLR
- Fall Lake at Sunset