Birds are some of the most beautiful creatures on earth and it is only natural to want to take pictures of them. That is often easier said than done though. This session will show you what you need to know to take great shots of birds.
Photographers are always after that next great shot, but sometimes it seems that the well has run dry. Often, a little inspiration is all that is needed. In this session, you’ll get some needed inspiration as well as bird photography tips, for capturing beautiful shots of birds in their natural habitats.
Discover the magic of angles and how to find the right angle to block out things in the background that don’t go with your shot. You will learn about lighting, shadows, and how to manage a subject that does not stand still. Birds are fairly active so it is important to know how to shoot them in order to get the best photos possible.
MORE IN THIS COURSE:
- Coastal Beach Photography Tips: Water, Wildlife, and Culture – Course Preview
- Protecting Your Gear
- Finding Interesting Photography Subjects by the Beach
- Native Bird Photography Tips in Nature Like Environments
- Shooting Creatively in Mid-Day Light
- Using Infrared Digital Photography Filters and Polarizing Filters
- Beach Photo Ideas for Capturing an Icon Beach Image
- The Art of Story Telling
- Underwater Photography Tips
- Patience is Key: Photographing Wildlife
- Completing the Story: Nighttime Photos