How does texture impact your shot? What difference can a small change in perspective make? Learn more about photography texture and color in this session.
Texture sometimes gets overlooked in photography, but it is often the subtle variations in photography texture, pattern, and color that take a shot and increase the “wow” factor. Sometimes, small or not so small changes in perspective can create dramatically different images. Learn how to use these elements to “find” your best shots in this session.
Develop Your “Eye” for Photography Texture and Color
This is an essential element of photography. Through consistent practice, you will learn to develop an eye for photography. You will begin to notice how light, texture, color, and pattern work together to create magical shots. This session gives examples of how photography texture plays a big role in your work.
MORE IN THIS COURSE:
- Tips for Landscape Photography in the Mountains – Course Preview
- Mountain Landscape Photography Gear Tips
- Mountain Photography Tips for Weather and Lighting
- Fall Foliage Photography in the Mountains
- Water Photography Tips for Shooting in the Mountains
- Morning in the Mountains
- Mountain Subjects and Tips for Shooting Each
- Photography Textures and Patterns When Shooting Outdoors
- How to use a Light Meter and Live View on Your DSLR
- Fall Lake at Sunset