They say that a picture is worth 1,000 words, but still, telling a story with your photography is indeed an art. In this session you will learn how to tell compelling stories by tapping into the local culture and bringing its unique flavor to life through natural, vivid photos.
Every city, every community, has its own unique culture; a flavor all its own. When you can capture that local flavor through your photography a story begins to unfold. This session will show you how to tell a story through your photos. You will get tips for finding those local characters and portraying them in their honesty and essence.
Telling a story through your photography is indeed an art. In this session you will get tips on composition, focus, lens usage, and interacting with the people you are shooting so you can get natural, relaxed shots again and again.
MORE IN THIS COURSE:
- Coastal Beach Photography Tips: Water, Wildlife, and Culture – Course Preview
- Protecting Your Gear
- Finding Interesting Photography Subjects by the Beach
- Native Bird Photography Tips in Nature Like Environments
- Shooting Creatively in Mid-Day Light
- Using Infrared Digital Photography Filters and Polarizing Filters
- Beach Photo Ideas for Capturing an Icon Beach Image
- The Art of Story Telling
- Underwater Photography Tips
- Patience is Key: Photographing Wildlife
- Completing the Story: Nighttime Photos