The most common locations can become your next urban landscape venue. In this session, you will learn how to compose a shot that says something significant from an everyday place.
Common urban locations can become uncommon urban photography backdrops with the addition of a single element. In this session, Layne gives us several suggestions for turning simple, unlikely locations into extraordinary landscape photographs, and he uses a parking garage to illustrate how effective this technique can be. You will gain more insight into composing an understated shot to tell a story.
Urban landscape photography doesn’t all have to happen at the lens. You will learn how to compose a series of shots at different exposures to be combined into an HDR (high dynamic range) image in post-production, another method of turning an ordinary landscape into something really special. You’ll soon learn that the places you pass by every day can make exceptional urban photography backdrops.
MORE IN THIS COURSE:
- Urban Landscape Photography Ideas – Course Preview
- Urban Landscape Photography Gear
- Cool Urban Photography at Sunrise
- Urban City Photography from a Rooftop
- Unlikely Urban Photography Backdrops
- Urban Landscape Photography Ideas on the Fly
- Urban Architecture Photography Ideas and Techniques
- Urban Landscape Photography: Construction Sites