Your city has a story to tell. In this course, professional photographer Layne Kennedy describes how to tease the story out of an urban landscape, providing tips for composition, setup, and camera settings along the way.
Every city has stories to tell. In this course on urban photography tips, you will learn how to use your camera to bring them out. Professional photographer Layne Kennedy demonstrates composition techniques and equipment settings that can help you bring your viewers to a new perspective. You will discover methods to present common elements in uncommon ways.
Layne shares many urban photography tips, describing his use of color, composition, equipment, and camera settings as he takes us on a walking tour of Minneapolis, Minnesota. He challenges you to use your imagination to find a theme you would like to develop.
MORE IN THIS COURSE:
- Urban Landscape Photography Ideas – Course Preview
- Urban Landscape Photography Gear
- Cool Urban Photography at Sunrise
- Urban City Photography from a Rooftop
- Unlikely Urban Photography Backdrops
- Urban Landscape Photography Ideas on the Fly
- Urban Architecture Photography Ideas and Techniques
- Urban Landscape Photography: Construction Sites