The most breathtaking scenic landscape may not turn out in your photograph exactly as you see it in person. In this session, you will learn how a graduated neutral density filter can help you adjust and control contrast and exposure. Doug describes and demonstrates the filter and explains what it can do for conditions that may present exposure challenges. He also tells exactly the camera settings he used for the conditions shown and explains his reasons for using those settings, what each setting will do for the final picture.
MORE IN THIS COURSE:
- Photographing Puffins Along Maine’s Coastline – Course Preview
- Using a Graduated Neutral Density Filter for Landscapes
- Background on Atlantic Puffins
- Considerations when Photographing Puffins
- Wildlife Photography Techniques for Better Composition