Each Month Premium Members Get:
- Exclusive access to all video courses at home or on the go.
- Step-by-step instruction from professional outdoor photography experts.
- Inspiration and advice to help improve your photography.
- Two of our most popular video downloads ($40 value) at no additional cost to you.
- 50% discount off every video download in the Outdoor Photography Guide Shop.
- Regular discounts on other Shop products including single DVDs, DVD sets, and more.
How It Works
Join for the whole year or by the month, it’s up to you. You’ll get full access to the video library throughout your membership – watch as often as you like.
Bonus Video Downloads and
50% Off Discounts
Members get two of our most popular video downloads at no additional cost. Plus a 50% discount on video downloads in the Outdoor Photography Guide Shop.
There’s always a new video course, helpful article, or inspirational blog waiting for you. Sign up for the newsletter to stay up-to-date.
Cancel any time to avoid future payments just by calling or e-mailing us. It’s that simple.
Outdoor photography is so much more than a hobby for you – it’s a passion. The creativity… the challenge… the vision… It drives us just as much as it drives you. Let us be the place where you can feed that passion by learning new techniques, getting inspiring new ideas, and connecting with other photographers worldwide who feel the same way as you.Become a Member
What You Will Learn
Members of the Outdoor Photography Guide community have access to a wide range of instructional photography video courses, clever tips and techniques from expert instructors, and a lively community where photographers can come together to share their ideas and stories.
More than just creating a documentary record, wildlife photography seeks to capture unique moments and to present wild animals in an artistic fashion.
A study of the sights, cultures, and experiences from around the world. Videos to whet your creative appetite and inspire your next amazing photo adventure.
Photographic and artistic techniques for making great images of the world’s most stunning scenery and shooting sweeping, grand landscape scenes.