Professional photographer Ben Clewis is well known for his photographs of hummingbirds, but his wildlife photographic journey is also interesting. In this video, pro shooter Doug Gardner goes one on one with Ben, who started out at a young age as a hunter but quickly converted to carrying a camera. He explains that he now spends more time in the woods with a camera than a gun. Ben shows you his remarkable images of not only hummingbirds in his backyard but also of wildlife from all over America including deer, bear, wild turkey, moose, bighorn sheep, and waterfowl. Ben’s story illustrates that an ex-hunter makes a great wildlife photographer.
See all videos in our How to Photograph Hummingbirds Course:
- How to Photograph Hummingbirds – Course Preview
- Photographing Hummingbirds: Tips and Techniques
- Ben Clewis Goes One on One with Doug Gardner
- Creating a Studio Environment to Capture Hummingbird Images
- How to Capture Hummingbirds in Action