How to photograph hummingbirds? Join pro photographers Doug Gardner and Ben Clewis in this series of videos for all you need to know about how to photograph hummingbirds in action. Ben takes you into his own backyard and demonstrates simple and complex studio setups including colored background boards, flower groupings, and lighting setups. He shows you how a single flower near a feeder can attract the hummingbird as it flutters into frame. The goal is to create a natural environment where the hummingbirds feel comfortable. Doug Gardner also conducts an interesting interview with Ben, who tells you how he got into wildlife photography.
See all videos in our How to Photograph Hummingbirds Course:
- How to Photograph Hummingbirds – Course Preview
- Photographing Hummingbirds: Tips and Techniques
- Ben Clewis Goes One on One with Doug Gardner
- Creating a Studio Environment to Capture Hummingbird Images
- How to Capture Hummingbirds in Action