Don’t freeze while you’re outside taking your winter photos. Learn how to dress properly for any winter weather in this session. After all, you can’t take good photos if you lose your fingers or toes to frostbite!
Getting good winter photographs means going out in winter weather, sometimes early in the morning or late at night when temperatures are at their coldest. Even when you are out in the middle of the day, it can still be bitterly cold. You don’t want to get frostbite while taking your photos. In this session, you’ll learn how to dress properly for taking outdoor winter photos.
MORE IN THIS COURSE:
- Winter Photography Tips: Exposure, Composition, and Details – Course Preview
- Proper Winter Exposure
- Essential Clothing for Winter Photography
- Gear: What You Need to Know
- Tips for Great Animal Portraits
- Shooting Winter Landscape
- Changing Your Perspective
- Composing Compelling Portraits
- Details Tell the Story
- Getting Creative with Fill Flash
- Lighting for Night Photography
- Take Only Photographs, Leave Only Footprints