There are so many options for taking amazing winter landscapes. Each person experiences the feeling of the winter differently. Capturing the view in clear precision while evoking your personal emotion is the key to taking an excellent winter landscape.
Winter landscapes are hauntingly beautiful. They are also intensely personal, as each person’s experience of winter is different. You want to find the balance between a clear, crisp photograph and a representation of what you are both seeing and feeling. This session teaches you how to shoot those intimate winter landscapes like a pro.
MORE IN THIS COURSE:
- Winter Photography Tips: Exposure, Composition, and Details – Course Preview
- Proper Winter Exposure
- Essential Clothing for Winter Photography
- Gear: What You Need to Know
- Tips for Great Animal Portraits
- Shooting Winter Landscape
- Changing Your Perspective
- Composing Compelling Portraits
- Details Tell the Story
- Getting Creative with Fill Flash
- Lighting for Night Photography
- Take Only Photographs, Leave Only Footprints