What’s it like to shoot images of wildlife in a remote location in fickle weather? In this video series, wildlife photographers Ian Plant and Zac Mills travel to the Falkland Islands for tips and techniques on photographing artistic images of penguins, elephant seals, albatross, and imperial cormorants. You will learn about the camera, lenses, and flash units, and how these these tools work under extreme lighting and weather conditions. Ian Plant shows you how a superb wildlife composition is like solving a visual puzzle, the pieces coming together in perfect symmetry. As a bonus, Zac Mills captures images of the orangutan in the Indonesian rainforest.
See all videos in our Wildlife Photography in the Falklands Course:
- Wildlife Photography in the Falklands – Course Preview
- Choosing the Right Equipment for Wildlife Photography
- Photographing with Natural Light at the Falklands Islands
- Discovering Wildlife Composition in the Falklands
- Wildlife Photography in the Falklands – Course Wrap-Up