If you photograph wildlife in the Falkland Islands, you will encounter fickle weather: high winds, sun, rain, sleet, and also dramatic light at dawn and dusk. In this video, professional wildlife photographers Ian Plant and Zac Mills will share their favorite images from their two weeks in this amazing wildlife setting. You will see their artistic photographs of king penguins, elephant seals, and albatross, all photographed in varying weather and lighting conditions. They even photograph a penguin colony with a double rainbow overhead. Above all, these two veteran shooters hope you learn their techniques and that you will photographically explore the natural world around you.
See all videos in our Wildlife Photography in the Falklands Course:
- Wildlife Photography in the Falklands – Course Preview
- Choosing the Right Equipment for Wildlife Photography
- Photographing with Natural Light at the Falklands Islands
- Discovering Wildlife Composition in the Falklands
- Wildlife Photography in the Falklands – Course Wrap-Up