Shooting movement at night allows for incredible composition. Here you’ll learn how to harness the power of light and movement when taking pictures at night in and out of the city.
There is something truly beautiful about light movement with a dark backdrop. It jumps off the image and really grabs the viewer’s attention. But how do you best capture movement? In this session, you’ll learn all about capturing motion at night. You’ll learn how to properly place the subject to reduce blurring while still ensuring a beautiful composition. You’ll also learn how to use your flash properly. This way, you don’t blow out the image but instead use the light source to add a bit of pop while still keeping your subject in their natural elements.
MORE IN THIS COURSE:
- Day to Night Photography – Course Preview
- The Photography Gear: Getting Started
- Tips on Portrait Photography when Shooting Into the Sun
- Shade Photography: Taking Portraits in the Shade
- When Bad Light is Good Light for Photographing Models
- Time Lapse Photography Tips: Setup for a Perfect Time Lapse
- Neon Light Photography Tips and Techniques
- Night Portrait Photography
- Motion Photography at Night