In this aerial photography course, award-winning editorial photographer Steve Niedorf will take you on location where you will learn the mechanics of photographing with a quadcopter, from box to air-borne and back to land.
The aerial photography course will cover photography tips and tricks including…
- Tips on the purchase of the appropriate quadcopter and camera for your needs,
- The assembling of machine and camera in getting ready to fly.
- The mechanics of the joy sticks for optimum control.
- The use of GPS mode to stabilize the quadcopter.
- How the propellers impact balance.
- Choosing the right location, free of woods, high buildings, and birds.
- The importance of measuring the wind and weather elements.
- How to shoot different angles of an aerial photograph.
- Safety tips covering people and property.
Whether beginner or accomplished amateur, you will learn a creative new world in this aerial photography course to ensure your finished photographs look amazing.
MORE IN THIS COURSE: