Have you noticed how the snowy winter landscape makes an excellent backdrop for portrait photographs? Whether you’re photographing people or objects, the tips you’ll learn in this session will help make your portraits shine.
The winter landscape is strikingly beautiful, and as such, it makes the perfect backdrop for taking compelling portrait photographs. The snow is your blank canvas, and your imagination is your only limit for what you can put on it. Whether you’re doing portraits of people or objects, here’s what you need to know to make them stand out and shine.
MORE IN THIS COURSE:
- Winter Photography Tips: Exposure, Composition, and Details – Course Preview
- Proper Winter Exposure
- Essential Clothing for Winter Photography
- Gear: What You Need to Know
- Tips for Great Animal Portraits
- Shooting Winter Landscape
- Changing Your Perspective
- Composing Compelling Portraits
- Details Tell the Story
- Getting Creative with Fill Flash
- Lighting for Night Photography
- Take Only Photographs, Leave Only Footprints