Photography is all about light. It is the capture of light. Many photographers refer to it as “painting with light.” However, when snapping shots outside, you might think you are at the disposal of the elements. While these elements do heavily impact the style of photography you capture, as long as you know how to work with the elements and lighting, both day and night, you’ll always return home with a memory card full of breathtaking photographs.
In this course, you’ll learn everything you need to know regarding day to night photography. From the kind of equipment you’ll need to know how to work with to both natural and manmade light, you’ll leave this course with all the knowledge necessary to capture beautiful lighting.
MORE IN THIS COURSE:
- Day to Night Photography—Course Preview
- The Photography Gear: Getting Started
- Tips on Portrait Photography When Shooting into the Sun
- Shade Photography: Taking Portraits in the Shade
- When Bad Light Is Good Light for Photographing Models
- Time-Lapse Photography Tips: Setup for a Perfect Time Lapse
- Neon Light Photography Tips and Techniques
- Night Portrait Photography
- Motion Photography at Night