The details in your photographs cannot be ignored. They tell a whole story on their own. Make sure they are telling the story you want your photographs to tell. This session teaches you the fine art of photographic details, how to add and remove them, and what story they can tell.
The details in your photographs are just as important as the main subject itself. In fact, it is the details in your photographs that tell the main story you want your photograph to tell. That is why it is essential to a good photograph to pay attention to the details in it, and add or remove them to tell your own story.
MORE IN THIS COURSE:
- Winter Photography Tips: Exposure, Composition, and Details – Course Preview
- Proper Winter Exposure
- Essential Clothing for Winter Photography
- Gear: What You Need to Know
- Tips for Great Animal Portraits
- Shooting Winter Landscape
- Changing Your Perspective
- Composing Compelling Portraits
- Details Tell the Story
- Getting Creative with Fill Flash
- Lighting for Night Photography
- Take Only Photographs, Leave Only Footprints