Are you ready to see the finished product? This session beautifully displays the final book of Key West photographs that was discussed throughout the course. It ties together all that you learned in this course, including information about themes, image selection, and layout.
This session shows just how easy, simple – and most importantly, fun – creating a self-published photo book can be. It will truly spark your imagination and get you inspired to create your own book from scratch. So what are you waiting for? It’s time to use what you’ve learned and get going on your own book.
MORE IN THIS COURSE:
- How to Make Your Own Photo Book – Course Preview
- How to Create a Photo Book: Pre-Planning Considerations
- Publishing Options for a Self-Publish Photo Book
- Selecting Images When Creating a Photo Book
- Defining the Theme When Making a Photo Book
- How to Design a Photo Book with Layouts and Backgrounds
- How to Build a Photo Book
- Tips and Tricks for Your DIY Photo Book
- Final Review of the Photo Book