Making a book of your own photographs starts when you come up with a plan for your project. Learn how to do that, step by step, in this session.
The journey of completing a creative photography book sets out before you ever take one photo. It begins with pre-planning, the stage during which you map out the project, which is something any good photographer does.
In this session you will learn how to create a photo book by planning ahead while staying flexible based on how the circumstances unfold. You’ll learn what issues to consider when planning your project. You’ll also get an idea of how to structure your book and what types of creative photographs to include that will truly engage your readers, versus what photos to avoid.
MORE IN THIS COURSE:
- How to Make Your Own Photo Book – Course Preview
- How to Create a Photo Book: Pre-Planning Considerations
- Publishing Options for a Self-Publish Photo Book
- Selecting Images When Creating a Photo Book
- Defining the Theme When Making a Photo Book
- How to Design a Photo Book with Layouts and Backgrounds
- How to Build a Photo Book
- Tips and Tricks for Your DIY Photo Book
- Final Review of the Photo Book