The snow and icicles look dazzling as they sparkle in the moonlight. To capture this unique beauty takes some special photographic techniques, though. Fortunately, anyone can learn them. Here’s what you need to know to master the art of taking hauntingly beautiful nighttime photographs in the winter, whether you’re photographing people, objects, nature, or all three.
Night photography is a whole different animal in any season, but especially so in winter. You need the correct lighting equipment, the right flashes, and the proper set-ups to get the spectacular night photos you desire. This session will teach you everything you need to know about taking perfect night photos in winter.
MORE IN THIS COURSE:
- Winter Photography Tips: Exposure, Composition, and Details – Course Preview
- Proper Winter Exposure
- Essential Clothing for Winter Photography
- Gear: What You Need to Know
- Tips for Great Animal Portraits
- Shooting Winter Landscape
- Changing Your Perspective
- Composing Compelling Portraits
- Details Tell the Story
- Getting Creative with Fill Flash
- Lighting for Night Photography
- Take Only Photographs, Leave Only Footprints