You don’t need a full studio-lighting setup to create beautiful portrait photographs at night. In this session, you’ll learn how to harness the power of light around you at night.
You’ll also learn the importance of framing. With limited access to lighting, you need to frame the photograph to create interesting lighting situations. So, understanding how to move around what light you do have allows for the best photograph possible.
MORE IN THIS COURSE:
- Day to Night Photography—Course Preview
- The Photography Gear: Getting Started
- Tips on Portrait Photography When Shooting into the Sun
- Shade Photography: Taking Portraits in the Shade
- When Bad Light Is Good Light for Photographing Models
- Time-Lapse Photography Tips: Setup for a Perfect Time Lapse
- Neon Light Photography Tips and Techniques
- Night Portrait Photography
- Motion Photography at Night