You don’t need a full studio lighting setup to create beautiful portrait photographs at night. In this session, you’ll learn how to harness the power of light around you at night.
In this session, you’ll learn how to harness the power of natural light and the light around you to create beautiful portrait photographs. It isn’t always possible to bring with you an entire studio lighting rig, plus the time it takes to set up for such a shoot often isn’t conducive. However, using lighting sources you have around you often provides a unique and more interesting composition.
Framing is important here too. With limited access to lighting, you need to frame the photograph to create interesting lighting situations. So, understanding how to move around what light you do have allows for the best photograph possible.
MORE IN THIS COURSE:
- Day to Night Photography – Course Preview
- The Photography Gear: Getting Started
- Tips on Portrait Photography when Shooting Into the Sun
- Shade Photography: Taking Portraits in the Shade
- When Bad Light is Good Light for Photographing Models
- Time Lapse Photography Tips: Setup for a Perfect Time Lapse
- Neon Light Photography Tips and Techniques
- Night Portrait Photography
- Motion Photography at Night