When you’re creating a photo book, what’s the most difficult part? It’s not the shooting with your camera. It’s the editing phase, which involves looking at all your images with a critical eye and narrowing down to the very best images. Those are the captivating images you will then include in your book.
This session goes over all this and gives you many practical tips that you can put into practice right away as you’re reviewing your images. It also discusses the nitty gritty of uploading your images after you’ve gotten your photo collection narrowed down.
MORE IN THIS COURSE:
- How to Make Your Own Photo Book—Course Preview
- How to Create a Photo Book: Pre-Planning Considerations
- Publishing Options for a Self-Published Photo Book
- Selecting Images When Creating a Photo Book
- Defining the Theme When Making a Photo Book
- How to Design a Photo Book with Layouts and Backgrounds
- How to Build a Photo Book
- Tips and Tricks for Your DIY Photo Book
- Final Review of the Photo Book