Do you want to get beautiful portraits of your pets in winter landscapes? Would you prefer to get some candid shots of local wildlife making its way through the snow? Here’s what you need to know to get professional quality animal portraits in the winter that are suitable for publication.
Whether you want to take pictures of your pets in winter landscapes, or nab snapshots of wild animals in the snow, you need to know what you’re doing. The winter landscape and the nature of animals makes getting excellent animal portraits a challenge. This session teaches you the techniques you need to get the photos you desire.
MORE IN THIS COURSE:
- Winter Photography Tips: Exposure, Composition, and Details – Course Preview
- Proper Winter Exposure
- Essential Clothing for Winter Photography
- Gear: What You Need to Know
- Tips for Great Animal Portraits
- Shooting Winter Landscape
- Changing Your Perspective
- Composing Compelling Portraits
- Details Tell the Story
- Getting Creative with Fill Flash
- Lighting for Night Photography
- Take Only Photographs, Leave Only Footprints