You don’t need to be afraid of shooting a model in the middle of the day. With these techniques, you’ll learn how to capture beautiful portraits regardless of light conditions.
So many photographers are afraid to take pictures during the middle of the day. The problem is, this is nearly half of the daylight, which greatly reduces the amount of time available. In this session, you’ll learn how to shoot models in the sunlight and how to harness the sunlight to produce beautiful photography. From staying low to push the sunlight behind the model and adjusting how the sunlight hits a model, there is always a way to take beautiful pictures throughout the day.
MORE IN THIS COURSE:
- Day to Night Photography – Course Preview
- The Photography Gear: Getting Started
- Tips on Portrait Photography when Shooting Into the Sun
- Shade Photography: Taking Portraits in the Shade
- When Bad Light is Good Light for Photographing Models
- Time Lapse Photography Tips: Setup for a Perfect Time Lapse
- Neon Light Photography Tips and Techniques
- Night Portrait Photography
- Motion Photography at Night