You are inevitably going to stumble into scenes of bad lighting sometimes. With the right knowledge, you can transform this harsh, bad lighting into something unique and beautiful, all with a slight adjustment.
At times, you may stumble into harsh shadows meeting bright exposure. With the right knowledge, you can take the bad lighting and turn it into an exciting, fun composition. With the help of your own flash and possibly a secondary, remote flash, you’ll have the power to harness bad lighting and create a beautiful shot, unique from ordinary photography. In this session, you’ll learn how to take advantage of bad lighting and about how moving above your subject can neutralize the effects of harsh lighting.
MORE IN THIS COURSE:
- Day to Night Photography – Course Preview
- The Photography Gear: Getting Started
- Tips on Portrait Photography when Shooting Into the Sun
- Shade Photography: Taking Portraits in the Shade
- When Bad Light is Good Light for Photographing Models
- Time Lapse Photography Tips: Setup for a Perfect Time Lapse
- Neon Light Photography Tips and Techniques
- Night Portrait Photography
- Motion Photography at Night