Help your viewers see an animal’s eyes, fur, personality, and more by shooting creative animal portraits using the strategies you learn in this session.
Traveling through Custer State Park in South Dakota, our expert instructor provides tons of tips and techniques about taking great animal portraits. He explains everything from composition strategy to lenses, camera angles, and lighting. You get to literally look over a pro photographer’s shoulder to see how to photograph animal portraits. As an added benefit, in this session you get to see many stunning example photos that the instructor shot.
See all of the videos in our Landscapes, Landmarks & Wildlife Course:
- Landscapes, Landmarks & Wildlife—Course Preview
- Preparing for a Photography Adventure
- Photographing Large Details in Landscapes
- Capturing Unique Landscape Elements
- Enhancing Colors and Creating a Panoramic Image
- Photographing Historic Landmarks
- Animal Portrait Techniques
- Photographing Large Herds
- Shooting Solo Animal Portraits
- Switching Your Optics