This session shows you Mount Rushmore National Memorial like you’ve never seen it, demonstrating how to get creative and abstract views of familiar landmarks.
Using Mount Rushmore National Memorial as an example, this session explains in detail how to photograph historic landmarks in ultra-unique ways. You’ll learn how to step off the beaten path and get a totally creative and abstract view, which lenses and camera settings are best, and how to use lighting to your advantage. You’ll also learn how to train your eye to see things from a unique perspective.
See all of the videos in our Landscapes, Landmarks & Wildlife Course:
- Landscapes, Landmarks & Wildlife—Course Preview
- Preparing for a Photography Adventure
- Photographing Large Details in Landscapes
- Capturing Unique Landscape Elements
- Enhancing Colors and Creating a Panoramic Image
- Photographing Historic Landmarks
- Animal Portrait Techniques
- Photographing Large Herds
- Shooting Solo Animal Portraits
- Switching Your Optics