Whether it’s wildlife, flowers, or bodies of water, learn in this session how to capture brilliant photos of unique landscape aspects.
The great adventure in Badlands National Park continues in this session with insider tips from our pro photographer on capturing unique landscape elements, such as wildlife, bodies of water, wildflowers, and more. You’ll learn which camera settings to try, how to navigate lighting issues, ways you can pick a spot that works, and how you can follow your intuition. In the end, it’s all about being spontaneous and having fun.
See all of the videos in our Landscapes, Landmarks & Wildlife Course:
- Landscapes, Landmarks & Wildlife – Course Preview
- Preparing for a Photography Adventure
- Photographing Large Details in Landscapes
- Capturing Unique Landscape Elements
- Enhancing Colors and Creating a Panoramic
- Photographing Historic Landmarks
- Animal Portrait Techniques
- Photographing Large Herds
- Shooting Solo Animal Portraits
- Switching Your Optics