Learn in this session how to best set up your camera for maximum drama and beauty in your photographs. Also learn how to be spontaneous amidst the changing conditions around you.
This session wraps up the photography tour to Badlands National Park, talking about camera settings, exposure, enhancing colors, lighting, and out-of-the-box strategies. It also gives detailed instructions on creating stunning panoramic photos. Throughout the session there are numerous composition tips that help to make your photographs dramatic and memorable.
See all of the videos in our Landscapes, Landmarks & Wildlife Course:
- Landscapes, Landmarks & Wildlife – Course Preview
- Preparing for a Photography Adventure
- Photographing Large Details in Landscapes
- Capturing Unique Landscape Elements
- Enhancing Colors and Creating a Panoramic
- Photographing Historic Landmarks
- Animal Portrait Techniques
- Photographing Large Herds
- Shooting Solo Animal Portraits
- Switching Your Optics