What should you pack in your camera gear bag? Don’t miss shots because you don’t have the proper gear, and don’t weigh yourself down, either. Learn how to pack right in this session.
What’s in your landscape photography gear bag? In this session, you’ll learn how to pack for the job you are doing, and what to bring to make sure you have everything covered. Having the right gear can make or break your shot, so it’s important to pack the right stuff.
Must-Have Landscape Photography Gear
You’ll run into unexpected opportunities while you’re out, so it’s important to pack the right gear so you don’t miss out on shots because you don’t have the right equipment. Of course, you don’t want to overdo it, which is why you should choose versatile gear that gets the job done. What non-photography items should go in your bag? What lenses and what filters? Learn what kind of landscape photography gear the pros use to capture great shots.
MORE IN THIS COURSE:
- Tips for Landscape Photography in the Mountains—Course Preview
- Mountain Landscape Photography Gear Tips
- Mountain Photography Tips for Weather and Lighting
- Fall Foliage Photography in the Mountains
- Water Photography Tips for Shooting in the Mountains
- Morning in the Mountains
- Mountain Subjects and Tips for Shooting Each
- Photography Textures and Patterns When Shooting Outdoors
- How to Use a Light Meter and Live View on Your DSLR
- Fall Lake at Sunset