If you’ve ever wanted to “shadow” a landscape photography photoshoot, now’s your chance. Learn about lighting, weather, and other considerations.
You’ll feel like you’re traveling along with our expert instructor in this session as he goes to Badlands National Park in South Dakota. During his trip, you’ll see him demonstrate an actual photoshoot while walking you through the process, providing tips on camera equipment and offering many technical instructions. There are also valuable suggestions about lighting, weather, and more.
See all of the videos in our Landscapes, Landmarks & Wildlife Course:
- Landscapes, Landmarks & Wildlife—Course Preview
- Preparing for a Photography Adventure
- Photographing Large Details in Landscapes
- Capturing Unique Landscape Elements
- Enhancing Colors and Creating a Panoramic Image
- Photographing Historic Landmarks
- Animal Portrait Techniques
- Photographing Large Herds
- Shooting Solo Animal Portraits
- Switching Your Optics