Pro landscape photographers Ian Plant and Zac Mills travel to the island nation of Vanuatu to photograph one of the most active volcanoes in the world, sharing their techniques for making stunning images of this amazing natural spectacle. Ian and Zac discuss in detail the artistic and technical decisions they made when photographing the volcano and surrounding landscapes, taking you behind the lens in this hands-on tutorial.
See all videos in our Photographing Vanuatu Course:
- Photographing Vanuatu – Course Preview
- How to Photograph Lava: Tips and Techniques
- Photographing in a Volcanic Landscape: Equipment Tips
- Adapting Photographic Vision to Landscape
- Photographing Vanuatu – Course Wrap-Up