Pro landscape photographers Ian Plant and Zac Mills wrap-up their amazing photo adventure to Ysaur Volcano in Vanuatu. Ian shares some final thoughts about the importance of pushing one’s creative boundaries and striving to make meaningful, compelling, and artistic photographs that connect with viewers and engage their curiosity.
See all videos in our Photographing Vanuatu Course:
- Photographing Vanuatu – Course Preview
- How to Photograph Lava: Tips and Techniques
- Photographing in a Volcanic Landscape: Equipment Tips
- Adapting Photographic Vision to Landscape
- Photographing Vanuatu – Course Wrap-Up