What’s it like shooting wildlife in a cypress swamp? In this video series, professional wildlife photographer Doug Gardner travels to South Carolina’s Francis Beidler Forest for tips and techniques on capturing memorable images of the barred owl, pileated woodpecker, yellow crowned night heron, otter, alligator, cottonmouth water moccasin, and even tree spiders. You will learn about the environmental habits of these elusive creatures and how to best capture their images. Doug shows you how to overcome the fickle natural lighting of the cypress forest. He also interviews sanctuary manager, Norman Brunswig, who describes the natural appeal of this beautiful nature preserve.
See all videos in our Shooting in the Francis Beidler Forest Course:
- Shooting in the Francis Beidler Forest – Course Preview
- Capturing Wildlife at Francis Beidler Forest
- Capturing the Cottonmouth Water Moccasin
- About the Francis Beidler Forest
- Capturing More Wildlife at the Francis Beidler Forest