Urban water photography is an opportunity to explore some often-overlooked components of the urban landscape. Learn to capture the interaction of life with the flow and gathering of water in this course.
Urban water photography is an opportunity to explore some often-overlooked components of the urban landscape. In this course, professional photographer Layne Kennedy offers urban landscape photography tips while helping you see the possibilities in urban water photography. You’ll see, through your camera lens, the interaction of life with the flow and gathering of water.
Urban Landscape Photography Tips for Water
Water isn’t always in obvious places. It gathers where it can, creating pools of reflection. It moves with a will of its own, exhibiting power through motion. With Layne’s help your camera and its settings can partner with your own vision and imagination to capture stunning images of the bridges, culverts, and cut-throughs that process water through your urban landscape.
MORE IN THIS COURSE:
- Urban Water Photography Ideas – Course Preview
- Panoramic Shots with Water Subjects
- Urban Photography Tips on Water Subjects and Reflections
- Photographing Graffiti in Urban Environments
- Photographing Underneath Bridges in Urban Landscapes
- Tips on Photographing Moving Water in Urban Landscapes