Sometimes a panoramic photo is needed to capture everything in a single frame. In this session, Layne discusses positioning, exposure, camera settings, and lens selection for capturing panoramic shots of water subjects in an urban setting.
Some shots just simply don’t fit in one frame, but still belong together. That is when you’ll want to consider creating a panoramic photo, a type of photograph that requires careful exposure and positioning. In this session, professional photographer Layne Kennedy discusses how to position and expose for your panoramic photos, as well as how to select lens and camera settings, in the context of capturing water subjects in an urban landscape.
MORE IN THIS COURSE:
- Urban Water Photography Ideas – Course Preview
- Panoramic Shots with Water Subjects
- Urban Photography Tips on Water Subjects and Reflections
- Photographing Graffiti in Urban Environments
- Photographing Underneath Bridges in Urban Landscapes
- Tips on Photographing Moving Water in Urban Landscapes