In this session, Layne provides tips for photographing moving water in an urban setting. Water is either moving or still, creating a texture that you can capture with your lens. You will learn how to emphasize the character of water’s texture.
Water is either moving or still, and its texture is a function of that motion or stillness. Your opportunity in urban water photography is to capture the texture that describes the function of your section of water.
Photographing Moving Water
In this session, Layne provides techniques to consider when photographing moving water in an urban landscape setting. You will learn how to offer each element its own identity through your composition, and you’ll see how your settings and lens selection help you cultivate the impression of texture.
MORE IN THIS COURSE:
- Urban Water Photography Ideas – Course Preview
- Panoramic Shots with Water Subjects
- Urban Photography Tips on Water Subjects and Reflections
- Photographing Graffiti in Urban Environments
- Photographing Underneath Bridges in Urban Landscapes
- Tips on Photographing Moving Water in Urban Landscapes