In this session, you will learn composition techniques for your urban landscape water photographs, incorporating water and its reflections as the subject. You’ll see how water in an urban landscape can be both a backdrop or a subject element, or both at the same time.
Water in an urban landscape can be a backdrop or a subject element in a photograph, or both at the same time. In this session, you will learn suggestions for using water elements and its reflections within the urban landscape as subjects themselves. Layne shows how to use shadows in your composition of water subjects, turning an iconic shot into something completely different. You’ll also see a strong example of how lens choice, exposure, and depth of field are determined by the impact you are pursuing.
MORE IN THIS COURSE:
- Urban Water Photography Ideas – Course Preview
- Panoramic Shots with Water Subjects
- Urban Photography Tips on Water Subjects and Reflections
- Photographing Graffiti in Urban Environments
- Photographing Underneath Bridges in Urban Landscapes
- Tips on Photographing Moving Water in Urban Landscapes