The beauty of Grand Teton National Park is breathtaking. In this video series, pro wildlife photographer Doug Gardner explores the park and shows you how to photograph magnificent wildlife in this natural habitat. You will learn tips and techniques on photographing bison, mule deer, pronghorns, and moose as they go about their daily routines. He will show you why camera settings are critical, how to correct for white balance, and how to set your exposures to accommodate the changing light. Along the way, he interviews Director of Wildlife Expeditions David Watson who explains the guided tours his organization offers. Trek through the Tetons with Doug Gardner on this fascinating photographic adventure.
See all videos in our Exploring Grand Tetons National Park: Part 1 Course:
- Exploring Grand Teton National Park: Part 1 – Course Preview
- Grand Teton National Park
- Capturing Bison in Grand Teton National Park
- Capturing Deer and Pronghorn
- Capturing the North American Moose